Gallery of Issues
The Weekly Messenger was published by the Board of Missions of the German Reformed Church from 1838-1848. It continued Weekly Messenger of the German Reformed Church, which was published until 1838. In 1848 it changed titles to German Reformed Messenger. This periodical is also available in print at Schaff Library and the Evangelical and Reformed Historical Society.
Click a thumbnail below to access the digital issue and view its contents.